Prior to working as a full-time lecturer from 2014, Kresna has had experience as public relations practitioner in the local and multinational companies for more than 6 years
Started his career in 2010 as PR Officer at PT Bank Muamalat Tbk. and involved in the rebranding process in collaboration withDM ID-Holland. His educational background also supportsseveral projects related to communication such as international special events evaluation and brand audit.
Doctor of Communication Sciences University of Indonesia with GPA 3,83 (scale 4) - Cum Laude
Dissertation:Factors of Enjoyment When laying Video Games to Experience Entertainment Effect
|2010-2012||Master of Corporate Communication Management University of Indonesia with GPA 3,80(scale 4) - Cum Laude|
|2006-2010||Bachelor Degree Department of Communication Sciences University of Indonesia with GPA 3,44 (scale 4)|
Mata Kuliah Yang Diampu (Courses Taught)
Introduction to Public Relations and Corporate Communication
Ethics &Philosophy of Communication
Research & Publications
- Mobile Spectrum Commercialization (Comparison in Indonesia & Taiwan) ACMC 2018 Taipei.
- Utilization of Internet & Interactive Media-Based ICT in Indonesia in terms of Economic and Communication Technology Perspectives
- Effects of Enjoyment Experiences Post Consuming Interactive Entertainment Media (INDOCOMPAC 2016-Best Paper)
- Quantitative measurement of affect (mood and emotion) as an individual's motivation for consuming entertainment media (ICCIC UNTAR)
- Dynamic Level Adjustment of Video Games as A TriggerPlayers Addiction (National Conference FISIP UMSU)
- Effect of corporate public communication activities.
Practical Research & Projects
- Indonesia’s Ministry of Transportation Communication Program Evaluator (2017 & 2018)
- KompasGramedia Brand Equity Analysis 2017
- Event Evaluation for Indonesia International Furniture Expo (IFEX) 2017 -2019
- Event Evaluation for Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS) 2017&2018
- KompasGramedia HR Module for Corporate Communications Div.
- Using Social Media Wisely Workshop for High School Student.
- Media Relations Coordinator Jakarta World Forum. (Global Forum Media Development)